Thursday, January 31, 2008

Drumroll please.....



Today is January 31. As you can see from the photo above, I have met my first short-term goal. I was successful in exercising every single day in January! Yippee! Though the pounds are not dropping off like I had hoped, I refuse to let that get me down. I am doing a good thing for myself, and I will continue to exercise...and I know eventually, the weight will start to drop.

Let the celebration begin! What should I do?

3 comments:

Lolosblog said...

What a pretty purple chain going across that calendar! Congratulations on finishing January by meeting your goal.

Keep up the great work, you are inspiring a lot of people.

Mom said...

As a reward for my going behavior, I am buying a body fat scale so that I can track when I am retaining fluid to prevent scale freak outs.

I don't keep a running tally of when I work out, I do track it on fitday, but my goal is to do it 6 days a week at least and never miss two days in a row.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Woohoo! There are 3 things that I LOVE to use as rewards for myself and they all involve going to the spa. A lavender massage, a complete facial and a pedicure. My husband got me an entire spa day for my b'day last year and I told him it was the best present he'd EVER given me. (It was also very good timing because I spent two weeks in the hospital with my son, including my actual birthday.) So he got me a gift card at the spa for Christmas. (He listens well!) ;-) I think my complete favorite is the facial.

Congrats on being consistent for the entire month!
Path to Health