Today I decided to change it up a little bit. Instead of walking I did some a different type of exercise. Honestly, it was nice to have a change, but for now, I am really enjoying the walks. I get to spend time outside, enjoying the scenery and the brisk weather. I get to breathe in the fresh air, and watch nature all around. And I get to listen to praise and worship music on my iPod, praising Jesus with every step! It just can't get much better than praising Jesus exercise! Victory!
So I have a question. Do you have a recommendation for some great praise music that is upbeat, and good for exercising and praising Jesus all at the same time? Please share! I am looking for some new tunes!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey... just found this blog of yours... so cool! My favorites on our ipod are the Acapella (the new CD) cant think of the name now! Sorry :) but it has lots of upbeat songs that get your singing! Keep up the work......
Ok... i have searched for your email address and I dont have it. I had a blogger question and thought you might be just the one to help. Please email me at sdhale@embarqmail.com so I can ask you some questions!! Just when you have time. OH by the way, the on our way blog on my site is meant to be an exercise encourager, too. You have motivated me to blog on it more and get going... Thanks for the encouragement through your words.
Post a Comment