The first week of 2008 has come and gone and I have successfully exercised every day! You can't imagine what a sense of accomplishment I feel for that. Marking each day off on the calendar, I have watched the entire week go by, and I have stuck to my goal of EVERY DAY!
I know it's only the beginning, but I also know that every journey begins with the first step. I feel good about myself for the first time in a long time. Not that I have lost tons of weight yet, or even kept up my exercise for a month, but that I made a commitment to myself, and so far I am keeping it. I would say that is something to be proud of.
I can't wait to see the fruits of my labor begin to show. I cannot wait for my clothes to start feeling too big, and I cannot wait to start noticing a difference when I look in the mirror. But until then, I will cling to the little successes like marking through another day on the calendar, and I will smile inside, knowing that I am making a difference in me, and for me, one step at a time!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOu were right, I found you!
I promise to be here to encourge you, cheer with you, and cry with you during the difficult times. And in return I know you will do the same for me.
I haven't the courage yet to put myself here on the ol' WWW, so for now just know I am here when you need me and that I love you!
Post a Comment