The plan: A streak
I have purchased a calendar and plan to mark through each day once I have completed some form of exercise. Some days that will be walking, some days that will be a video. I plan to change it up a bit, but not too much. After all, consistency is important for success!
The Report: So far, so good!
It is day four and so far, so good. I have been successful at marking off each day so far in 2008! I think I'll call that success for now!
The Weigh In: So far I have lost 1 pound.
Three days in and I am already one pound down. Yippee! All I know is that I am saying goodbye to that pound, never to gain it or see it again! Goodbye pound!
I know that many of my friends and families will eventually stumble across this blog, and I'm okay with that. I'm putting myself out there for the world on the WWW, and I know that doing so is going to create a different sense of accountability. For that, I am prepared.
Until the secret is out, I'll keep writing for me! :)
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment