Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day Ten

I exercised today. I marked through the day on that little calendar. I didn't feel like it. I wasn't in the mood. I wanted to have done it already, but I hadn't. I didn't want to fail. I wanted success. So I did it. I walked. I stepped outside, and took off down the road. I feel good about it...really, really good about it! I feel good about me! Victory!

2 comments:

Lolosblog said...

Yeah You! I know it was a battle making yourself accountable and getting out and doing what you knew you should. That makes two small victories for you and I know you feel better about yourself for sticking with it.

Again - SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

Proud Parents said...

Praise God for helping you accomplish your goal even when you really didn't want to. I'm having fun praying for you!