Journaling the journey...losing the weight...learning to love myself.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Number 3
I caved. No, I haven't stopped exercising, but I caved. I had Dr Pepper #3 of 2008. I'll just say that it has been a really rough week for me, and leave it at that. But I am still exercising...the streak continues!
I caved, too, on Saturday and had coke #3 for the year... Let's stick to it though and maybe enjoy a coke and dr. pepper sometime this summer and make it #4! :) Hang in there!!
Wife to Nathaniel, mother of four: Natalie and Levi on earth, Hope and Carson in Heaven. Homemaker, Homeschooler, someday a Homesteader! Sometimes crafty, sometimes creative, always up to something!
1 comment:
I caved, too, on Saturday and had coke #3 for the year... Let's stick to it though and maybe enjoy a coke and dr. pepper sometime this summer and make it #4! :) Hang in there!!
Post a Comment