Friday, February 29, 2008

Since Joining...

Since joining the gym, I am down four more pounds. I think that finally puts me at the ten pound mark! I have been every single day since I signed up. I know it's not much, but I'm claiming success when I can :)

I even signed up for a little contest the gym is hosting...we'll see!

4 comments:

Lolosblog said...

Anne, you are doing great! I pray for you daily as I pray for me and my struggles also.

Love you and keep up the great work!

Sarah said...

I'm VERY proud of your gym membership and work! I know that's a big step for you! You had BETTER not be working out at my gym without telling me! I'm so proud of you!

Proud Parents said...

Gym! WHat gym? Where are you going? That is wonderful!!

Amy said...

I am so proud of you! I hope to see you when we head that way for our annual spring break fling!! I would love to see you. Keep up the hard work. You're doing AWESOME!