I am working through the pain. My body hurts in places I didn't even know could hurt. My arms are the worst, followed closely by my extremely sore legs. I had a really hard time getting dressed this morning. Suffice it to say, Natalie had to help me, and she informed me it was ridiculous! I know honey, I know! And let me add that getting in and out of the car is no piece of cake either.
But today, I decided I was going to continue to work through the pain. I worked on some cardio, and then did some leg work and ab work. Whew...I am hurting!
I know it is silly, but I am proud of the pain. It means I am working hard. It means I am doing right for my body, for myself, and for my family. I am stronger...healthier.
One day at a time, right?
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm just catching up on the blog world - I'm so impressed! I need to get back to working out and drinking my water. Hopefully you'll see me limping down the steps at YCW soon :) The soreness goes away - right? You are such an encouragement to me. Thanks for being my friend!
Yes! Pain is great! It is a nice reminder that there is muscle in there! I am so proud of you for not only consistantly working out, but for being my motivation. I'm feeling great! My bady has been missing exercise. Thanks!
Post a Comment