Today I decided to dive into a new class at the gym...Body Pump. One word for all of you...OUCH! It was wonderful and painful all at the same time. I felt challenged for sure, but not so 'bad' at it that I was overwhelmed and discouraged. I will definitely be going back...I feel like this class has lots of fat-burning-and-strength-building potential for me. I was AWESOME! And, a friend went with me, which made it even better! :)
Now, about these muscle aches...OUCH! I think I need some ibuprofen and a bottle of water. I am hopeful I can get out of bed in the morning...pray for me!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, pump AND yoga are both awesome. Don't you LOVE how relaxing yoga is? And Pump?? The muscles? Didn't know you had them, did you??
Seriously -- stay on ibuprofen, and a hot bath or shower will help. It will get better. I'm so proud of you!
Anne,
You are doing great. Yoga and Pump! WOW. I can't even talk myself into getting on the treadmill! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment