Thursday, January 15, 2009
Twelve
Since we have moved I haven't been able to find the scales...wonder if I threw them away?? I've never enjoyed stepping up on those things anyway! Today, however, I had no choice. I weighed in and made a discovery...TWELVE pounds in TWELVE weeks. Yep, that's a pound a week, and I'll take it. I wish it was more, but I'll take it...and I am going to feel good about it. I wonder what the next twelve weeks will hold for me??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Twelve Pounds! Fantastic!
A pound a week is a very healthy way to loose. In our "instant" society, we think we need to "get slim quick" and not only is that not healthy, but it makes it extremely difficult to keep the pounds off.
Anne,
I am so happy for you! I love you and will continue to pray for this struggle that you and I both face.
Brandi
GIRL! A pound a week is PERFECT! That will definitely do! Congrats on the loss (and on being so strong-willed to not have purchased the scales!)
Post a Comment