Monday, January 5, 2009

On the schedule...

I have some resistance training on my schedule for today. I'll get it in before the end of the day for sure!

I am currently watching Oprah, and I'll admit it's a hard one to watch. Weight is just such a public battle, no matter who you are. I could hide lots of things, but this fat on my body is not hide-able...it's out there for everyone to see. I hate it.

But this year...this week...this day, I am starting a journey towards losing that fat.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm way behind on blogs, so I'm just catching up. Proud of you for doing the challenge -- it IS a challenge because it can be so emotional!

As far as not wanting to put it down on paper: not saying I know what this particular battle is for you, but I know that healing is way harder than denying or stuffing inside -- because you have to drag it back out and walk through the "ick" to heal from it. When Troy and I were in counseling, the counselor used the phrase, "We need to get all of the 'infection' out before we close this up." I love that thought -- you would never close up a surgical wound with impurities in it. We should never leave our emotional wounds with impurities in them, either. But, oh, the 'cleaning' is SO painful! You're on my prayer list. One day (pound) at a time, friend.