Monday, July 2, 2012

A New Dress


Yep, I bought myself a new dress.  I absolutely shouldn't have spent the money, but I did.  I walked into the store, tried on a dress I liked in my size, and it was too big.  So on a whim, I tried on the smaller size and to my AMAZEMENT, it fit!  That was all it took for me to slap down that money and run.  I love the dress, and am working up the courage to wear it out in public.  It's a cute little ruffled dress in a great salmon color...and, gasp, it is sleeveless.  That is why I have to work up the courage to wear it out...I NEVER show my arms in public.  Ne.Ver.  But I'm working on my courage...and hope to venture out in my new dress soon.  And while it isn't really noticeable to me or anyone else that I've dropped a few pounds, I know, based on my clothes, that I have...and I also know that the size on the tag is a little smaller.  And I'll take it!



No comments: