Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sick

Day three at home with not one, but two sick children. Kids + Fever = Cranky

I am snotty, I am tired, and I have cabin fever. My house is a wreck and I keep cleaning it, only to turn around and find it a wreck again! Oh, and did I mention that when stress rears it's ugly head I feel hungry? Not hungry like true hunger, but snacky in the head! I just 'think' I need a snack! AARGH!

Maybe next week will be better.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Girl, you have my sympathy. I have thought of you much this week, 'cause if you can't go and DO what you want, and if you are going out of your ever-lovin' mind, then you should be able to have a little something that tastes good! May you all be on the mend!

Hiedi said...

"Snacky in the head" I love that terminology!