I wish I could say I was a loser, and mean that I was losing weight. Who knows, I might be, but I am seriously doubting it. I haven't been on the scales for some time, and honestly, I haven't made it to the gym in a couple of weeks.
We have some BIG stuff going on around our house, and I haven't made the gym a priority. Once the 'stuff' clears out a little, I fully intend to make it back to the gym! Really, I mean it!
For now, I ma trying not to lose any ground I had already covered, and I am trying to make smart choices about food. Folks, that isn't easy with big stuff brewing, but I am trying and that counts for something.
So basically, all of this makes me a loser: one who hasn't posted in some time because there is nothing worth posting!
Sorry! hopefully soon I can be back to my motivated self! Until then, just pray for me, will ya?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One foot in front of the other, one thing at a time. Just don't throw in the towel!
Post a Comment