It is May...an emotional charged month for me. I hate May. I mean, I love the spring, and I love the end of school fun, and I love hanging out with my family, but I hate May. May is a month of memories...hard and painful memories of losing Carson.
It makes me want to eat. That's what I do...I eat to soothe my emotions. I eat when I am sad, and I eat when I am angry, and I eat when I am disappointed, and I eat when I have the blues...let's face it, I am an emotional eater.
But not this May. I am going to try to be intentional about minding my appetite and the urge to eat. I am going to try to fill the moments with other things besides eating. We will see how it goes!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Claim your body as your own. Claim victory over the emotions and habits that threaten to set you back. Claim the power of healing over the darkness that threatens to surround. May's a hard month for you, no doubt, but no food has taken away the hurt thus far, has it?
Praying for peace for you...
Post a Comment